IAFS Internship Program
Error messageNotice: unserialize(): Error at offset 31 of 32 bytes in variable_initialize() (line 936 of C:\web\drupalbase\includes\bootstrap.inc).
The IAFS 4930: Internship in International Affairs class offers credit for internationally-focused work with a variety of organizations in the United States and abroad. The university requires that students take the internship class while they are interning -- students looking for an internship can start with the IAFS 4930 links to approved internships. The class is offered for 3 credits. For students declaring the IAFS major in Fall 2014 or later, IAFS 4930 fulfills the Off-Campus Experience requirement of the International Affairs curriculum. For students who declared the IAFS majors before Fall 2014, please consult with Dr. Vicki Hunter at email@example.com.
For more information about the IAFS internship class, contact internship director Vicki Hunter at firstname.lastname@example.org. Students can enroll themselves in IAFS 4930.
Helpful Links and Forms
- Syllabi & Class Resources page with IAFS 4930 syllabi
- Off-Campus Experience page for IAFS major requirements (for majors declaring Fall 14 or later)
- CU in DC -- Semester-long professional intership in Washington D.C.
- CU Public Interest Internship Experience (PIIE) Program - For summer interns, Career Services provides funding for internships focused on civic engagements
- List of IAFS 4930 approved internships -- this is not a comprehensive list, but provides ideas for students in IAFS 4930
- Click here for the FAQ for students applying to the IAFS internship program or participating in the current internship class
- Internship supervisor evaluation
- Prospectus explanation document from Vicki Hunter
This document must be filled out by all students who are doing an internship, once they start at their placements. Download a pdf of the document here.
- Curriculum & Programs
- Student Groups & Awards
- News & Events
- Professional Development
- People & Contact